About GSSA Funding

One of GSSA's major functions is to make event and speaker funding available to member departmetns and travel funding available to graduate sudent members. Please note: all funding must be approved before the travel or event takes place. All event and speaker funding is handled through active GSSA Representatives. If you have any ideas for GSSA events or multi-department events, please contact either your GSSA representative or the GSSA President.

Additional opportunities for funding may be available through:

For more information on requesting funding from GSSA, or to submit a funding request, you can select the appropriate source:

  • Travel Funding
  • Event Funding
  • Speaker Funding
  • .

    See the Treasuerer for office hours, event paperwork drop-off and further funding information.

    For any general questions about travel, please contact the GSSA Treasurer.