Instructions to install the macro for Macintosh Office 2001 and Office 10 users:
1. Download the TAMS macro from the http://www.tulane.edu/~tams help section.
2. Move the file to the following path: Mac HD: Microsoft Office: Office: Startup: Word
3. Open Word and click Tools in the menu bar.
4. Choose Templates and Add-ins…
5. Click Add…
6. Navigate the folder path again: Mac HD: Microsoft Office: Office: Startup: Word
7. Select the format.dot file and click Open.
8. Click OK
9. After a moment you should see that the Oracle Reports menu bar option appears.
10. Close Microsoft Word.
11. At the first prompt click Save.
12. At the next prompt click Overwrite.
Word will close now. Re-open Word once more to insure that the Oracle Reports menu bar option is available.