Tulane's School of Continuing Studies has been devoted to education for part-time students in the New Orleans community since 1884. We offer undergraduate degree programs in 24 majors, close to 20 minors, approximately 40 special certificates, and three masters' degrees: liberal arts, homeland security, and computing technologies. Many SCS students also enroll purely for the pleasure of learning or to enhance a particular skill.
- Tuition for the 2014-2015 academic year is $351 per credit hour.
Tuition for the 2015-2016 academic year is $369 per credit hour.
- Financial aid is available and every 7th credit course is free (application required).
- There are discounts for teachers, public employees and the military, too.
- Discover the best educational value in the New Orleans region as you build your success on the foundation of Tulane, ranked among the top national universities by U.S. News.
- Additional Admission requirements may be needed.
>> Download publications with complete information about all SCS programs.
>> View the academic calendar to see time and dates of classes and holidays.