Based upon the dialogue sponsored by the Atlantic Council and the U.S./China Energy and Environmental Technology Center, the Atlantic Council published "United States - China Cooperation on Nuclear Power: An Opportunity for Fostering Sustainable Energy Security"
Click on link for full document or visit http://www.acus.org/ for further information.
Statement of Intent for Implementation of an EcoPartnership Between Tulane University and East China Normal University
Document of Chinese Society for Environmental Sciences
2005-2006 First Quaterly Report
Very active in previous years, the EETC participated in various events.
The following is a list of previous Reports and Symposes:
- February 2005 Updates
- MOU: Cheminternational of the China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Associationand the US/China and Environmental Technology Center (2004) \
- EECS: Clean Energy Opportunities in China (Agenda 2002)
- Lehigh University Workshop Announcement (2002)
- EETC 2001 Annual Report)
- EETC News and Information (2001-2002)
- Scenarios for the Future of US/China Relations (2001-2010)
- 1999 Annual Report
- Second International Symposium on Clean Coal Technology
- First Quarterly Report
- Second Quarterly Report
- 1997 Annual Report
Please contact us for more information regarding these items.