The Washington Avenue campus chapel, seen here in a photo from the 1910s, was constructed in 1895 near the corner of Sixth and Chestnut. The old chapel's Tiffany windows were recently restored and are now housed in the breezeway of the Newcomb College Woldenberg Art Center, next door to the Center for Research on Women.

Return to the History of Newcomb College