I. Books -- In Tulanet, go to OPAC and enter s=feminist psychology. Some examples:
- GN 645.M32 1995 Beyobd the Masks: Race, Gender, and Subjectivity
- HQ 1206.F464 1992 Disruptive Voices: The Possibilities of Feminist Research
- BF 201.4.F45 1995 Feminism and Discourse: Psychological Perspectives
- HQ 1206.C447 1988 Feminist Counseling in Action
- HQ 1206.F457 1990 Feminists and Psychological Practice
- HQ 1206.H48 1993 Heterosexuality: A Feminism and Psychology Reader
II. Journals (at the Women's Center Library)
- HQ 1101.464 Women in Therapy
- HQ 1206.P76 Psychology of Women Quarterly
- RG 1.W64 Women and Health
- National Women's Health Network
III. Verticle Files (at the Women's Center Library)
- "Gender Balance in the Introductory Psychology Cirriculum"
- "Psychological Differences Between Women and Men"
- "The Psychology of Women"
- "Psychology -- Therapists"
IV. Women's Studies Abstracts (Women's Center Library) -- lists periodical articles about the subject. A reference sheet is available upon request.
V. Internet -- Go to Yahoo for websites and Alta Vista for Articles, etc.; enter "psychology of women" or a more specific subject to search.