FORMER EMPLOYEE INFORMATION
- Submit resignation notice, turn in university ID
- Your department staff prepares all the rest: PAF, etc.
- Regular pay
- Vacation payout (if there is a balance of time for those accruing vacation time)
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Ends on last day of employment unless you enroll in COBRA coverage
- Benefits will set up an account with the COBRA Administrator
- Respond to letter you will receive regarding COBRA coverage.
- Moving Your Accounts
- Keeping existing account, may keep current account except for those required by law to take a distribution
- Ends on last day of employment or you may be eligible to convert to self-paid policy. You will recevie information from the insurance company regarding continuation.
Same as for former employees, plus:
Addition under Health Insurance
- Special COBRA extension of up to 36 months if over 15 years of service and 62 years of age
Read more in Frequently Asked Questions...