For Tulane to have an event where the entire community can come together, have fun and help a great cause!
- What: 24 hours of no sitting, no sleeping!
- Where: The new University Center ballrooms
- When: March 2,3 2007
- Why: For the Kids!
How can you help?
Be a Dancer –
- 1) Decide to dance with a team from an organization, a group of friends or individually.
- 2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a registration packet. Fill it out and turn it into the Tulane Dance Marathon box in the Student Programs Office in the Central Building, with your $25 registration fee.
- 3) Raise at least $100. There will be suggestions in the registration packet, but sending letters to family and friends is the best method. There will be prizes awarded to dancers and organizations who raise the most!
- 4) Attend some pre-DM family events and get to know the wonderful kids that you are helping! Our next one will be in early February.
- 5) Attend Tulane DM 2007! During this no sitting, no sleeping event there will be endless food, music, games, a special morale dance and of course…the kids!
Serve on a Committee –
send an email to Tulane.email@example.com with a request on what you might like to do and your major and we will send you more information about the committee that is right for you!
A 24-hour long event takes a lot of people to keep it running smoothly. If you would love to help but don’t want to be on your feet the whole time, volunteer!
We will need people to help decorate, serve food, help with security, run the games and tournaments, help with band setup, clean up, and so much more.
Volunteers will most likely work in 3 hour shifts, but there is no limit to how many shifts you can do! Email us for more information if you are interested.